We work hard to keep our facility clean, neat and in safe working condition.
Following are park rules we ask that you observe while visiting our park.
- Check-in/out time for all campsites is 11:00
- Check-in time for cabins is 3:00
- Check-out time for cabins is 11:00
- Rates are for two people. There is a $2.00 per night charge for each additional person in a campsite and a $7.00 per night charge for each additional person in a cabin. (children 3 years and younger are free).
- A deposit equal to one night’s stay is required when making a reservation.
- The deposit is refundable (minus $10.00 fee) if cancellation is made at least FOUR WEEKS in advance for either RV site or cabin.
- Pets MUST be on a leash at all times
- Pets are allowed only in designated cabins with a fee of $7.00 per night – please let us know if you are bringing a pet
- Pets are not allowed in restrooms, laundry room or gazebo
- Do not leave your pets unattended at any time in your campsite or in your cabin
- Dogs bothering others with constant barking will not be tolerated
- Vicious dogs will not be tolerated
- There is no designated dog walk area.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet wherever you choose to walk them.
- Please put waste in a bag and dispose of in dumpsters (Please do not put in restroom trash cans)
Speed Limit within the park is 5 MPH
- No more than 6 people per campsite
- Only 1 RV per campsite.
- Please get permission before putting up a tent in a RV site that is not a designated tent site
- No tents on the grass
- No clotheslines
- Please put trash in dumpsters
- Do not leave campfires unattended
- Do not move fire rings or surrounding rocks
- Fireworks are strictly prohibited
- Firearms are strictly prohibited (except during hunting season)
- No washing of vehicles unless prior permission is granted
- Firewood is to be used in the campground only
- Please notify the office if you are going to have overnight guests
- Motorcycles and ATVs are allowed only to be driven in and out of the park. NO riding them within the park
- Please do not give out the gate combination
- No running of generators unless permission is granted
- No noise that disturbs other campers
- All outside, decorative lights out by 10:00 p.m.
Thank you for your cooperation and we appreciate your business